Leprechaun on the Loose ~ Day#9

Is he carefully watching the bank for good reasons or is he planning something? Either way, #9 days and our little Leprechaun is still on the loose – he’s very clever, isn’t he? 🙂

3 thoughts on “Leprechaun on the Loose ~ Day#9

• Posted on December 10, 2016 at 11:36 am

Yayyyyyyy finally my leprechaun on the loose is out. Good job to everybody else!

• Posted on December 16, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Hi 5MD it’s Tahlia Hayden’s sister and I think you all have such a great sense of humour and an amazing class! I love you all but please don’t take that seriously please don’t. By the way my brother is a leprechaun. I hope you all have great holidays and I will hopefully be looking forward to seeing most of you next year.!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Posted on December 18, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Hi Tahlia!
      How exciting that you commented and I have to agree with you, we do have an amazing class with outstanding senses of humour! Your brother’s life goal of being a leprechaun is certainly an interesting one; secretly, I think he really is!
      I hope your holidays are just sensational and I look forward to your company on yard duty next year, if not, then seeing you around school – I’ll be looking for you!
      Love from,
      Mrs de Jong