Commenting is what makes our blogs come alive. It allows us to connect to a global and authentic audience, and improve our literacy skills. Please be sure to leave a comment if you visit our blog! The students and I would love to receive and reply to your comments.
- Click on the heading of the post on which you wish to leave a comment
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section
- You will be asked for your name (use first name and last initial only)
- Next you will be asked for an email address
- You will also need to write the “spam word.”
- Click “submit comment”
- On our class blog and many other blogs, your comment will not appear right away. The blogger-host must moderate (approve) it first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!